Destination Management Compagny in Estonia
TOURS & VISITS
CITYBREAK & HOTELS
Tallinn Meetings Events Agency
WALK ON THE EDGE
Click on the magnifying glass to see the zoom
WALK ON THE EDGE
175 M FROM THE GROUND!
A walk on the edge of the roof of the Tallinn TV Tower, 175 m from the ground!
TV tower offers an extreme attraction called a Walk On The Edge that takes place at the edge of the roof of the tower's viewing platform.
175 m above the ground, up to four people at a time can walk a full circle around the tower. The walk on the edge lasts approximately 30 minutes; during that time, FREE PHOTOS will be taken of you (they will be e-mailed to you).
Each day from April to October from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Our guides speak a variety of languages
The price includes a ticket to the TV tower. The walk takes place if the weather allows.
Price / person : 39 €
Discount package for 4 : 122 €
Reservations : email@example.com
Come and enjoy the titillating heights!
The following requirements apply to participants :
You must weigh between 34 and 140 kg.
You must be 13 years of age or older. Persons between 13 and 17 years of age are allowed to participate in Walk On The Edge only with permission from an accompanying adult legal
You must have good physical health, control of your body and hand-eye-mouth coordination, as well as being capable of walking independently (without the use of support devices or medical equipment).
You are not allowed to participate in Walk On The Edge if :
- you are pregnant;
- you have a fracture;
- you have had surgery in the last 6 months;
- you have experienced illness in the last 6 months as a result of which you have been prohibited from holding a driving license;
- you are experiencing chest pain or shortness of breath;
- you are under the influence of medication or have consumed alcohol or narcotic substances.
In addition to the above, your ability to walk safely may be affected by the following conditions:
- all heart conditions (incl. high blood pressure)
- all respiratory diseases
- partially or completely missing limbs (prosthetic appliances are not allowed)
- dizziness or balance disorders
- vision disorders (except persons wearing eyeglasses or contact lenses).
Participants are required to sign a liability agreement before taking part in Walk On The Edge.
Read or write a comment
Add a comment
4- Very good
Copy the image
Booking / Information
every day 8 am - 20 pm
☎ +372 58 391964
☎ +372 55 978566
adress: vesivarava 11-6
Discover our tours and activities in Finland
How to book
Contact us in Tallinn
Tallinn Cityride registration in Estonia 12512277 since 2012
©2012 - 2018
KingEshop - E-commerce